My name is Lynnette. I am a mother to two great kids, a wife and lover of all things healthy. I believe balance is the key to a happy, healthy life! Some of my favorite things in life are my family, books...I could read all day, yoga, and green drinks!!! I forgot to add coffee to that list...all things in moderation, right?
I love chia seeds and use them on a daily basis. Here is a recipe that I got from Drew Canole on fitlife.tv . This recipe is great if you are looking for a quick and delicious snack. It is an easy way to get your omega-3 fatty acids, protein and fiber and tastes wonderful!
- 3 scoops plant-based protein powder (chocolate)- I use Sun Warrior Classic Raw Vegan powder
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds-I use Mila
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- sprinkle of Himalayan salt
- Let the mixture sit for a few minutes to form a jelly.
- Pulse a few times until blended.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and salt.
I ate my pudding before I could take a picture so here is a picture of what it looks like.
Next week I will write about all the wonderful benefits of chia seed. In the meantime, try out this recipe and let me know what you think. You can either comment at the bottom of this page or like this recipe by clicking LIKE at the bottom of the post. Thanks and enjoy your chia!
Subscribe for your FREE Food and Exercise DAILY JOURNAL